slug.com slug.com

5 4

Here are more teachers who said they would violate the law to teach CRT. Is your town on the list?
[dailywire.com]teach-crt

SpikeTalon 10 Aug 31

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did notice one seemingly troll name on the list. Karl Marx is listed under the USAF academy in Colorado. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of his ideals are taught there, but I’m betting that it is under a different name.

In the film "Walking Tall", the Sheriff is a bad guy, and he harasses The Rock. The Rock ran for Sheriff and won. He fired the entire police force and hired a new police force. The swamp was drained.

This was a re-enactment of the historical Battle of Athens, where a corrupt Sheriff tried to steal the election and the citizens of the county foiled him.

Democrat oligarchs are spending bigly money on school board elections, with the goal of stealing the kids of Republicans. Let school board elections get attention.

Hey pedos! Leave our kids alone!

At the next public meeting of the school board, a parent should use his time at the podium to declare his candidacy for the school board. Then he should stare the current school board dead between the eyes and say: I'm going to kick your ass in the election. Next year, I will be sitting in your seat. I will be a parent and a member of the school board. You will be nothing.

Martin Hyde gloriously did this. Mr. Hyde stood at the podium and denounced the school board, and announced his candidacy for Congress. He was thrilling and emotional. Republicans need to tap into emotion, like Trump does. Tap into Klingon spirit.

In my opinion, most K-12 teachers are unfit.

They have degrees from teacher's colleges. PhDs in many cases, such as Jill Biden. This made them arrogant. They feel that their teacher's degrees make them more fit to teach than a legit science degree.
When university professors try to inject input into the K-12 world, most K-12 teachers resist.

Incompetent K-12 teachers are sucking up taxpayer money that should be spent on legit teachers.

Most public schools require teachers to have a degree from a teacher's college. This requirement should be destroyed.

All professional certification should be destroyed. Doctors, lawyers, psychiatrists, etc. All of them.

Defund all public schools. Let there only be private schools.

Democrats will protest. Invoke Baltimore. Baltimore spends 20000 $/student, and almost none of them can pass any test. Democrats failed at education. Not only did they fail, they took education backwards. Democrats declared that mathematics is subjective.

That's pretty thick headed.

These so called teachers (political activists) are breaking the law and have publicly declared their intention to continue breaking the law! Why are they not being criminally charged? Why are they not behind bars, right now??

Both sides are digging in. Both sides feel they have the moral high ground. It's certain civil war. CRT will likely be the trigger for war.

Parents are protective of their kids, and Democrats are oblivious to this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:262053
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.