slug.com slug.com

5 3

Biden is the fall guy here - there is no way he made any decisions about action or policy since he first became POTUS. It is the shadow cabal behind the scenes who is truly responsible for the debacle of the Afghanistan retreat. I believe that whoever those people are (I have no doubt at least one of them is Obama) they fully intended for USA to suffer this global embarrassment. Proverbially speaking we have been kicked in the ass as we exit the room. Shame, humiliation were the motivations for this event.
This shadow cabal has a problem. What will they do after Biden is gone. Will Kamala Harris be as easy to manipulate as Biden? I don't think so. So what is to become of her and more importantly what is to become of the very structure of our government system. What will replace the "Executive Branch" as we have known it.
Truly - honestly I do not blame Biden for this. It is willful blindness that people blame a hand puppet for the failures of government in the here and now. I think it is the easy thing to do.
To pile on Joe Biden is to participate in the fraud being perpetrated on the American People.

iThink 9 Aug 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

biden-screams-at-pigeon-i-dont-need-a-cognitive-test

[babylonbee.com]

@iThink @Kheare @REN777

I agree with the hypothesis that the U.S. shadow government wants the U.S. to be humiliated and weakened.

Democrats will try to deflect blame by naming scapegoats. They blame the debacle on Trump. There's so much spin in DC that it started a hurricane.

If desperate, Democrats might sacrifice one of their fellow Democrats and make him a scapegoat.

The real scapegoat is the entire Democratic party. The Kabul debacle is a result of systemic incompetence in the Democratic party, in all sectors. Office holders, military, etc.

Stick the blame on Democrats. Kabul is a Democrat failure. Pin the tail on the donkey.

The Democratic ideology is a table with one leg. Everything Democrats do is based on the premise that Democrats are better than Republicans. This relieves Democrats of the responsibility of doing a good job.

If as a voter your stance is "I vote Democrat because Democrats are better than Republicans", then the consequence is Democratic party that is corrupt and incompetent.

Democrat's hate of Trump is biting them in the ass.

Democrat debater: People should vote Democrat because... because I don't like Republicans.

Republican rebuttal: You're intolerant. Also, we don't like Democrats. You think Democrat hate is more virtuous than Republican hate? Democrats are hate apartheidists.

Democrats think they're entitled to be jerks and that nobody is allowed to hate them for it. If someone is a jerk, I'm going to hate them.

A very cynical plan. If you remember the debates. He was MIA The media skipped over him unlike the BIG MEETING on the 5th floor. Then the corruption machine took over. They were not articles they were written (those died with journalism),?they were writing a Cookbook!! With genuine Marxist recipes. Guess who was featured on cover page? Yep Uncle Joe.
“Oh, did you buy that Democrats cookbook! Did you like the recipes? No not really I don’t understand them. I just bought it for the cover page” isn’t this exactly what happened in 2020? The poisonous lefty cookbook! 👿

I think he knows more than he acts. I do agree that someone else made this decision, and I agree that it was willfully. For the reasons you stated. As well as for China to come in and play peace keepers.
Keeping with agenda 30. The powers that be want to model the world after china. So it is important to show the world America is incompatant, and china can do what we used to..
4 years of Biden disrupting the world and allowing china to come in and act like saviours. Will call the sheep asleep all over the world, and they will accept it.. if they get there way. Our one world government will be modeled after china.
See what happens when you import Nazis all over the world. Project paperclip was the worst move we ever made as a country

I hope we don’t come to that! That means we ‘be been caught off garde the third time.
Their calculations backfired big time, however. As his popularity was sinking. What could shoot it up? Troops home, an attack, all of the above? being a war president? Dems are obsessed with glorious titles. They think they are entitled 🤣

Biden is obviously senile. He signs whatever they put in front of him and repeats whatever he reads off the prompter or hears in his earbud. Whoever drafts the documents and talks into the earbud is our real president/dictator. Obama? Soros? Schwab? All of the above?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:260457
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.