slug.com slug.com

1 1

Dan Crenshaw Gives an Emergency Update on Afghanistan

toronto_Georgia 8 Aug 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm kinda over DC since he fought against any sort of legal test of election and used it to pander and raise funds.

That does not mean he is not a very experienced voice on the Afghanistan issue. I've yet to see anyone walk on water, but knowledge is knowledge and I'll listen to the most sinful if they have a specific knowledge that cannot be contested. Not one person in either House in DC is without fault.

@toronto_Georgia That is true. But, there is such a thing as a critical fault. Like a priest that violates his oath to his god about celebicy (sp?). That is a critical fault and one that taints anything such a creature might have to say about anything else. DC might be well informed about some things and a voice to listen to. But, I'd view anything he had to say with skepticism -- verify.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:259665
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.