slug.com slug.com

1 2

Why the FBI Kneecapped Their Investigation Into Militia Leadership

5 minute video … wow!

[rumble.com]

Garsco 8 Aug 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My only thought is, thank God they're too incompetent to pull off their false flags.

Unfortunately they accomplished their goal of empowering the left to destroy any hope of a real and timely investigation into the elections fraud and now we have to endure a puppet in the white house for full 4 years. IMO

@Daveclark5 I agree. There is no Constitutional way to rectify the false result of an election once each of the safeguards have been co-opted. Now that the installed regime is safe from any Constitutional method of removal, we're finding out how horribly flawed the 2020 election was.

@FuzzyMarineVet Well, if they can get an honest mid-term election, we may be able to retake the house. If that happens, they can make Trump the Speaker of the house and he can start the impeachment process. I think we have plenty of evidence to show that Joke Obiden and Kamel Harris are both guilty of more than enough to be impeached. That would put the actual President back into the office he was legally elected to for the last couple of years and still leave him with a full term for which he could be re-elected. I hope 6 years would be enough time to fix all the puppets have destroyed.

@Daveclark5 I'm on your side there!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258289
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.