slug.com slug.com

6 4

Well, well Nancy.

FBI finds 'scant evidence' that Jan. 6 Capitol riot was 'centrally coordinated'

In all, 570 people were arrested on charges, but the FBI now believes that the unrest that occurred that day was not "centrally coordinated."

And they used that to “impeach” Trump a second time?

[thepostmillennial.com]

Garsco 8 Aug 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

everyone with half a brain knows that the so called 2nd impeachment carried no weight - no constitutional provision or authority for it. It was meaningless.
I think we all know that if the Pelosi gang - the leftist movement in its unanimous hatred of Trump and all of his supporters would literally burn him at the stake and scatter his ashes to the winds and then forbid the very mention of his name - if they could get away with it.

And now no apology?

You know how the APPLE 🍎 doesn't fall far from the tree.
Pelosi's father was mafia.

really?

@iThink I saw a video some time ago. But then Trump said he dealt with mafia for business.

Are the liars now in control?

I guess the American form of the Geheim Stats Politzei is turning on the Buy-den bunch too, just not as much as they did to Trump.

Will that shut the Democrats up now? I rather doubt it will, January 6th has become their favorite boogeyman of the sorts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:258161
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.