slug.com slug.com

1 2

Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness…’ Matthew 7:22-23

lawrenceblair 8 Aug 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Revelation 13:16-18 has a lot to say about the way they're pushing the jab. So far as I'm concerned, they can jab my corpse, God has to power to resurrect me anyway.

Hello brother.sister. here is a bible study I did on the dangers of allowing DNA alteration in medice or other, a scriptural view point and fulfillment of last days prophecy in Daniel 2 43. A study of DNA in the scriptures
Lets look at the account of Adam and Eves fall, and the prophecy that our GOD of prophecy spoke to them. Genesis 3:15 and 16. When GOD says seed he means seed, nothing else. He uses HIS words carefully, Perfectly. We can see all alternative words that our CREATOR and author of HIS word could have used ….but HE didn't. COMPARE WORDS
Galations 3:16 and to Abraham were the promises spoken, and to his seed; He doth not say, And to seeds,' as of many, but as of one,And to thy seed,' which is Christ;
σπέρμα spérma, sper'-mah GREEK WORD FOR SEED from G4687; something sown, i.e. seed (including the male "sperm" ); by implication, offspring; specially, a remnant (figuratively, as if kept over for planting):—issue, seed. (the DNA)
Isaiah 48:19 your seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of your body like the grains of it: his name would not be cut off nor destroyed from before me.
זֶרַע zeraʻ, zeh'-rah …........HEBREW WORD FOR SEED
from H2232; seed; figuratively, fruit, plant, sowing-time, posterity:—× carnally, child, fruitful, seed(-time), sowing-time.
צֶאֱצָא tseʼĕtsâʼ, tseh-ets-aw' …...........OFFSPRING
from H3318; issue, i.e. produce, children:—that which cometh forth (out), offspring.

Genesis 3:15 and enmity I put between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he doth bruise thee--the head, and thou dost bruise him--the heel.' 16Unto the woman He said, `Multiplying I multiply thy sorrow and thy conception, in sorrow dost thou bear children, and toward thy husband is thy desire, and he doth rule over thee.'
יָלַד yâlad, yaw-lad' …....TO BEAR(children) a primitive root; to bear young; causatively, to beget;
בֵּן bên, bane ….......CHILDREN from H1129; a son (as a builder of the family name),
זֶרַעהֵרוֹן hêrôwn, hay-rone' …............PREGNANCY or הֵרָיוֹן hêrâyôwn; from H2029; pregnancy:.

Genesis 13:16 for all the land which you see, I will give to you, and to your offspring forever. 16 I will make your offspring as the dust of the earth, so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then your seed may also be numbered
Zera(Greek - sperma) as mentioned in Genesis 3:15

SO here we are starting to see, as usual, how Specific, how detailed Amazing YAHWEH is. We see HE is not referring to 'children' as seed, He is not referring to to 'giving birth' to children as seed, GOD is not referring to 'pregnancy' as seed, He is referring specifically to the complimentary male productive 'sperma' containing the DNA AND (important) the female egg containing DNA. In Greek the biblical word seed is Sperm. If we said today, the colour of the eyes, the intelligence and much of the personality of your child all depends on the productive fluid and egg of the parents, someone would correct us and say “You mean the DNA”. And we would answer “YES”.
We have satan himself being informed of this prophecy at Genesis 3:15. The “ZEHRAH”, the DNA, the seed, of the woman will lead to MESHIAK, and the establishment of GODS Kingdom and the upholding of HIS righteous right to Sovereignty. How would satan respond to this prophecy. How would he stop GODS Kingdom being fulfilled, from the arrival of The Messiah to the selection of GODS Kingdom subjects.. Maybe to start, if satan prompted the killing of Abel, the father of the genetic line to the messiah, that might stop GODS promises coming to fruition. Attempt number 1 to stop the appropriate DNA going forward. Would not our CREATOR GOD of Wisdom just create a replacement seed, another line of appropriate DNA through another son to lead to the accomplishment all that was good in YEHOVAHS eyes. Lets have a look at Genesis 4:25
There you have it. A replacement SEED,(Greek...Sperma) said clearly. Understand also that it is not semen, not the fluid that carries the DNA bearing sperm. Try all the mental and word gymnastics possible to alter the suggestion that our CREATOR anointed Seth as replacement with ABELS SPERM, included within being the necessary DNA to maintain appropriate lineage to the Second Adam, created in GODS IMAGE, and it will fail. Sperm can exist without DNA but you cannot procreate. Sperm without GOD designed DNA and it won't be the human created in HIS image, it would be a mutation or alteration from the original design.. Nor would their be room for the genetically altered seed carried down to lead to the “second Adam”, CHRIST. It would rendered the person in question infertile at worst and at best genetically modified to another seed. If it was the female egg the same result occurs.
So now, what will Satans second attempt be. He tries to contaminate the woman's seed and bring an end to all hopes of GODS kingdom by replacing the DNA , decaying it, corrupting it, watering down the DNA of the human race. Lets turn to Genesis 6:1 verse by verse though to 11 starting with 1 and 2
1And it came to pass when mankind began to multiply on the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and took themselves wives of all that they chose. ….....
I would imagine that satan and his demons systematically, in an organised way, took many wives each, till over a few generations all human DNA was corrupted in an effort to take over the world and stop GODS kingdom coming to fruition. Don't think for one minute the demons just loved a lot of sex, this was an attempt on GODS throne. This was a direct attempt to stop the future generations of man being born in GODS IMAGE, as created, and to make satan the father of all humankind. What was GODS response to this, at this time, but to put a death sentence on the WHOLE planet, indicating the success the demons had achieved on almost all humans. This is defined within the following verses of Genesis and the deluge account, as we will see. What was the result of interbreeding and DNA being mixed. Hybrid humans, with super strength and violent unspiritual traits. Hybrids that were power mad, arrogant and everything but humble and meek. They were created for conquering and ruling,, giants,even to the point that we still have the word “fellers” in a greeting,”hi fella's”, to males to this day(At least in the UK). They wished to make it impossible for humans to have a spiritual gene, what scientists refer to as the GOD gene. Successful........? Absolutely, up to 100 million demons and the entire population of earth became contaminated, hundreds of millions, and the changed “seed” broke the spirituality of the humans then living so much so that only 8 were saved.
3And Jehovah said, My Spirit shall not always plead with Man; for he indeed is flesh; but his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
4In those days were the giants on the earth, and also afterwards, when the sons of God had come in to the daughters of men, and they had borne [children] to them; these were the heroes, who of old were men of renown. 5And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of Man was great on the earth, and every imagination of the thoughts of his heart only evil continually.
The cause was hybrid DNA, human 2.0, the effect was verse 5 of Genesis 6
We will stop there. LOOK AGAIN at the satanic attempt through changing the seed of human kind. LOOK at verse 5 again. GOD is screaming out in HIS word how bad things became with the alterations to DNA that satan has made to human hybrid offspring. Wickedness was GREAT....EVERY imagination....ONLY evil.....CONTINUALLY
I really don't think that any explanation of the absolute extent of satans wickedness in his attempt to change humans into HUMANS 2.0 – the next species ….could be portrayed more than with the repetition and completeness of GODS description above. If 3 is used for emphasis why does GOD use four descriptive attributes in verse 5. Absolute non spiritual, absolutely not in GODS image any more. Absolutely in SATANS IMAGE.
6And Jehovah repented that he had made Man on the earth, and it grieved him in his heart. 7And Jehovah said, I will destroy Man, whom I have created, from the earth--from man to cattle, to creeping things, and to fowl of the heavens; for I repent that I have made them.
8But Noah found favour in the eyes of Jehovah.
Now is the most vital of questions, because you too need to find favour in GODS eyes to.
WHY??????????????? Why did Noah find favour in GODS eyes . Whilst wonderfully obedient doing “just so” in all he was told he wasn't a “perfect sinless man”, no man is. So what was perfect about him in GODS eyes.
9This is the “history”(THE GENERATIONS...”ToLedAw&rdquo😉 of Noah. Noah was a “just” man, perfect(Complete, Entire) amongst his “generations”(“Dor&rdquo😉: Noah walked with God. 10And Noah begot three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
If there is any scripture that shows that the seed of the woman, the DNA, the DNA was to be kept according to creation “in GODS IMAGE”, in GODS what... his image, it is verse 9. Does that remind you of something written in Revelations, all must kneel before, must bow down to the Image provided by the antichrist's false prophet, the second beast.. ” (possible conjecture and only for consideration)Also don't forget, The SEED, the Second Adam made in GODS image was Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:45,
LOOK at verse 9. Verse 9 is all completely about our genes, latin GENA, that come through the generations, and the qualities and actions Noah could accomplish due to being “still created in GODS image”
We are going to look word by word at this verse. It is profound. Note that the TWO words rendered “generations” in the KJV are actually two completely different words in Hebrew. I will re-emphasize, though generations in the KJV is mentioned TWICE, in Hebrew they are two entirely different words, two entirely different meanings. At the time of translation in 1511, they didn't know about DNA. It is amazing. GOD reveals the truth of HIS safeguarding the DNA structure of his chosen. In this case, SETH through to NOAH.

Verse 9 Literally
Lets take the literal, absolute translation of the words of this verse.
These are the 'descendants'(ToleDaw 'REFERENCE H3205 - STRONGS DICTIONARY'😉 of Noah and Noah was 'lawful'(TsadDeek H6663) ,'PERFECT', Entire, without blemish and complete(TawMeem H8552) in his 'Revolution of time' H1752(The genetics in the time period from Adam to Noah), and (personally inserted - The result was he was spiritually capable) Noah walked with God.
Putting things into simple terms . Using my own words for verse 9 ...“Due to Noah's descendants From Adam to himself, who's genetics were all maintained in GODS IMAGE over “the revolutions of time” , throughout his lineage, Noah's genes were still complete - without blemish and entire, resulting in Noah having the capacity to be just and lawful, and thereby able to walk with GOD in the age he lived amongst his contemporaries, which Noah chose to do and did so faithfully.
Noah, when compared to all other humanity at that time, was entire and complete in his human descent created in GODS IMAGE, maintained and protected by GOD in that IMAGE. If NOAHS DNA was still a creation in GODS IMAGE, in who's IMAGE was the rest of the pre-deluvian humans re-created.
Lets read verses 11 And the earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was full of violence. 12And God looked upon the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted its way on the earth.
13And God said to Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me, and the earth is full of violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
Whenever the word Corrupt is mentioned it comes from the Hebrew word ShawKhath (H7843) meaning decayed. We are said to be made from clay, and GOD is the Divine Potter. Later we will see in the book of DANIEL how genetically modified Humans IN OUR TIME, right NOW, are modified by the BEAST(political empire and possibly the antichrist) and are referred to as wet clay, as their DNA has been watered down, decayed. Specifically “wet clay intended for washing away”, just like the Nephilim. Whenever the word flesh is used it means not the literal flesh but the body stripped of flesh. We might say “the Biology of the human body, the underneath”, but is also a polite way of saying the sexual organspudenda. **
So let me read verse 12 again for you with inserts from me and according to Strongs definitions. “And GOD looked upon the earth, and behold, decay, for all biological mechanism, the sexual organs, pudenda, had decayed from the road GOD intended for it to walk on earth., 13 And God said to Noah, The end of all Biology, refering to the biology, sexual organs also politely termed “pudenda”, is come before me, and the result of the lack of spirituality is the earth is full of violence through them: and behold I will destroy the earth”
And we know the result. All who were decayed, wet clay, were washed away in the flood.
Lets look at DANIEL. I found this exciting, and was the basis of my beginning this study of seed or genetics in GODS Word.
I now want to look at the place where wet clay, decayed clay, will be washed away. It is not where you might expect to find it.
We find it IN THE TOES of the IMAGE of NEBUCHANEZZAR. To get context, the Head of the IMAGE was Babylon. This was approximately 2600 years ago, the silver chest were the Medes and Persians, approximately 2500 to 2300 years ago. The toes are the very end of time in reference to man's government, just before GODS kingdom, the rock cut out of the mountain but not by human hands, crushes the image. We are living in that time, the time of the toes. The time IS NOW.
Da 2:41 Whereas you saw the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, because you saw the iron mixed with miry clay.
Da 2:42 As the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
Da 2:43 Whereas you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they shall not cling to one another, even as iron does not mingle with clay.
Da 2:44 In the days of those kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty of it be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
טִין ṭîyn, teen (Aramaic)
perhaps, by interchange, for a word corresponding to H2916; clay:—miry.
H2916 טִיט ṭîyṭ, teet
from an unused root meaning apparently to be sticky (rather perhaps a demonstrative); from H2894, through the idea of dirt to be swept away); mud or clay; figuratively, calamity:—clay, dirt, mire.
H2894טוּא ṭûwʼ, too a primitive root; to sweep away:—sweep.
In the North of England the word “Miry” is still used, an over wet substance whether it be, for example, bread dough with to much water and not fixable or as always used “a miry bog”. That is to say a swamp, land that you can't walk on as the clay or earth is so dissolved in water. A term used for anything that is over-wet rendering it unusable, the main ingredients being so MIRY (watered down)that they don't hold together and lose their original form.

I want to focus attention on two words, the first word being what has already been lengthily discussed. Seed, sperma, genes, How can this mix with the clay – resulting in it being MIRY. Normal human procreation would not achieve MIRY CLAY. Another element has come into the procreation process. Who is the clay. Humans in general, GOD as the creator is described as the potter and we are the clay. He creates and forms us. Adam was made from clay. Romans 9:20..24
GOD created us clay, he has chosen us true Christians. I don't think we would be here listening to this and spending our time if we didn't have a desire to conform to the shape GOD wanted us to be. But lets look at the significance of the mixing of seed with the clay. Are we stiff necked people like many Israelites of Old, do we resist the HOLY SPIRIT. Dry clay is difficult to work with, it doesn't yield to the hands of the DIVINE POTTER, GOD. Even normal clay is hard to work with if it isn't at the centre of GODS potters wheel. If we as the clay keep choosing not to place ourselves firmly at the centre of GODS word, the potters wheel, but wander to the outer edges of HIS commands, it is the equivalent of a piece of clay momentarily passing the potters hands each time it comes around in its rotation. Not a lot of work can be carried out by the POTTER in shaping that misplaced clay. Eventually, staying on the edge of the potters wheel leads to the clay flying of the edge of the Potters wheel(GODS WORD) and across the room into the world outside. We will end up a messy lump that needs serious cleaning before reuse - if we don't stay in the centre of GODS wheel. But the hardest type of clay to form is over wet clay. It keeps falling down, falling over. It has no substance, no strength. It is impossible for a potter to work with. Impossible for anyone but GOD. But he may choose just to wash it away and pick some new clay to work with, something he can make beautiful that reflects HIS greatness. The power of “mercy triumphing over judgement”, the power to restore and heal, the right to forgive.
Let us see why GOD chose the word miry clay in this scripture regarding human kind as the clay and what the result of being mixed with seed, DNA, not from GODS creation but from the political beast. He only used this word twice in HIS word, both in Daniel 2 translated as MIRY. It is very specific.
Let us look at the Hebrew word for MIRY. We need to look at the root definition.
טִין ṭîyn, teen (Aramaic) primary
perhaps, by interchange, for a word corresponding to H2916; clay:—miry.
The root word is H2916
טִיט ṭîyṭ, teet
from an root meaning apparently to be sticky (rather perhaps a demonstrative); from H2894, through the idea of dirt to be swept away); mud or clay; figuratively, calamity:—clay, dirt, mire.
H2894 (root of the root word)
טוּא ṭûwʼ, too
a primitive root; to sweep away:—sweep.
The toes, the very last part of Nebuchadnezzers image, an image of all the political rulership leading from 2600 years ago at the head, 2300 years ago at the waist, and right here right now at the toes. The clay, humans – or demons- we don't know who - have some seed that has been mixed into the seed of men rendering it watered down and almost impossible to work with. I believe this is satans attempt number 4 to change the world rendering all humanity into a mixed seeded clay that is only fit to be dirt to be swept away, just as Almighty YEHOVAH did at the time of the flood when the miry clay was decayed to such an extent due to the mixing of seed that nothing was salvageable except for 8 people from the entire earth, Noah and His family.
We must avoid ANYTHING that intentional that changes our DNA. Anything that takes us from “the IMAGE of GOD” to the IMAGE of something not GOD. Something that systematically rendered all the people perishing in Noahs time down to unspiritual, violent, decayed, unworkable Human 2.0's, in other words, NOT HUMAN IN GODS VIEW. I think the scriptures have gave us enough encouragement not to mix our DNA with anything offered by satans beasts, false prophets and any IMAGE he wishes us to bow down to, as opposed to be “created in the IMAGE of GOD”. If it isn't broken – do not fix it. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS MARVELOUSLY DESIGNED AND CREATED BY OUR FATHER.
Psalms 139.16

@truthandspirit An excellent exegesis! I commend your work. May God keep you in His perfect peace until the Lord returns.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:256685
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.