slug.com slug.com

3 0

Anyone here from the site of One Godless Woman?

Karma-Fride 5 Mar 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To my friends in Egypt I am sorry for your lost and what you must be going through.

Can someone tell me where is Omar saying this is so wrong that Muslims and Islam is all about peace?
Were is the outcry that as we enter into the Christian Holiday Muslims are killing Christians?
Were in the main media stream is this reported? Were are all the Muslims wearing crosses to show their support and solidarity with the religion of Christianity?
[dailymail.co.uk]

I was wondering if others have seen this:

I know I want Bernie as president I have for about 20 years now, but I never can find a vice for him. I am more and more thinking Tulsa is who I want. Was wondering if there was anyone that felt as I do?

No, but that individual is on here though.

I follow her and that was how I found this site. She mentioned it so I was just curious if others had signed up from her mentioning it.

I did@Karma-Fride

@iThink ....Nice to meet you IThink, wow that did not read back very nice. 🙂 I am sure that I am happy to meet you Can I change your handle to I Sure 🙂?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:25577
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.