slug.com slug.com

2 0

IF THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA ARE ONLY 4500 YEARS OLD --- HOW COME THEY ARE DEPICTED ON AN OSTRICH EGG THAT IS 7000 YEARS OLD?

lindasteel 7 Aug 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've done a lot of research into claims that the bible has and why a lot of commonplace known science turns out to be false, I can tell you an argument for why that has happened. People underestimate the argument that can be made for the age of the earth being younger than previously thought, there's very conclusive evidence out there that the earth could be as old as what the bible said, isotope dating is controversial, that was the only real argument anyone could make for knowing the age of the earth, not only is it faulty, but there's contrary evidence against the argument, like if the earth receives 100,000 tons of space dust each day and the earth is 3.5 billion years old then the entire surface of the earth would be blanketed by dust on the surface right now, another is the tectonic plates, if the earth is 3.5 billion years old and the poles shift about every 150,000 years as believed, the striations in the rock near the fault lines would be facing different directions every time it happens because it's newly formed if tectonic theory is to be believed but the truth is that this isn't observed from looking at the layers and how many times that has been found, the actual timeframe of the earth according to what is there is about way less than what it should be if the earth were 3.5 billion years old, and then there's coming back to the space dust problem, there's already acceptance that it happens already everyday but it throws the idea that you can just use isotopes to date layers of the earth out the window because the actual age of the debris falling to earth from space is much older than what you would find if the samples were accurate, then there's the moon, if you rewound the speed of the moon moving away from the earth then at the rate the moon is moving away it would be touching the earth after only a billion years, also there's the lack of uncovered relics made from passed civilizations and fossils which should have been found in thehundreds of thousands that have not, altogether I'd have to say one thing is fairly certain is that the actual real age of the earth is by far from the age that has been determined.

There's a really good chance that the earth might actually be maybe no more than five thousand years old, so that's what I've conjectured from all of this and so maybe you talking about an ostrich egg being older than the pyramids is a little to obscure for my tastes, but it still wouldn't surprise me that the age of everything including the whole universe could have been made by someone making a mistake.

Little green men??????

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:252189
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.