slug.com slug.com

1 1

Lindell is a hypocrite. Can't say I care for FOX News much either, as they are a part of the lamestream medias. Turning to CNN in order to air his ads is anything short of hypocritical, as CNN is one of the worst leftwing media sources out there. It would be easy to understand why CNN would want to do such though, money is in it for them, it's all about the funding, which ironically proves CNN to be hypocrites as well (not new news for most of us on here). Anyone who identifies as conservative and cozies-up to the likes of CNN must be daft...

Mike Lindell rips FOX News and announces CNN will most likely air his cyber symposium ads-
[thegatewaypundit.com]

SpikeTalon 10 July 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have mixed thoughts on this one. I've always thought Lindell to be a little out there, but there's nothing wrong with that. He's just trying to find a means to an end, and his first choice, FOX, turned him down. I'm sure he wants to tap the largest audience possible, which makes me wonder if he got turned down by the big three before approaching CNN. Wouldn't it be a hoot, though, if a few thousand CNN viewers take him up on his symposium and make a right turn?

No doubt, though, Lindell advertising on CNN gives the feeling of living in an alternative universe. 😄

Well, CNN is definitely an enemy. Getting an enemy to give you money is bad, why? I'm not sure I condemn his action. Odd, tho. Definitely odd.

Still an odd play on his part, given how in the past he had no trouble downing the likes of CNN and their ilk. Makes me suspicious.

@SpikeTalon I hear what you're saying. It's hard to figure out, isn't it? If we were talking about one of his pillow commercials, it might make more sense. But this is indeed unusual.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:251336
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.