slug.com slug.com

2 0

The Australian government is now using our own army to control citizens. These are traitors to our country and citizens they promised to protect and to fight for our freedoms. I say our own army are traitors to our country and the peoples flag. Our own government, our police FORCE and our own Army are now the peoples enemy to freedom. Our own Army being used against citizens. We must stop this.

Foz01 7 July 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprises there. First comes the gun confiscations, then the Government takeover of the citizens. Times like this glad I live where I do, and grateful for the Second Amendment.

looks like that "gun buy back" down there made things A LOT better and safer, didn't it?

NO mate, it did not. Do not give up yr guns, you are going to need them if we do not put a stop to our leaders cooperating together to kill most of us off. Our world leaders are NOT our friends

@Foz01

oops sorry... I meant to say:

<SARCASM>
looks like that "gun buy back" down there made things A LOT better and safer, didn't it?
</SARCASM>

@rocr No mate it did not, It made us fearful of the police and then they became a Gestapo forcing the Australian governments (UN) agenda on citizen whether we want it or not. We are now simply cattle without a voice or any form of self protection. We should have kept them. It was PM John Howard that did this to us, his own kind.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:250848
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.