slug.com slug.com

1 2

Daniel Natal is one of the few You tube content creators that I trust - fully.
Here is his recent video with the disturbing title and subject: "FOREIGN ARMIES ON US SOIL"
The vid is only 5:14 in length. Very important for The American People to watch and to hear what he says about how down through history "illegitimate governments" - governments who acquired power without consent of the governed Always bring in foreign troops and mercenaries to quell revolt.

iThink 9 July 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First, Israeli military experts on search and rescue where invited to help in Florida. They have a lot of experience in this area and they are our allies.

Second, Biden has invited a UN human rights envoy, not military troops. Now, alone bringing in a human rights envoy that is hard on Isreal and counts many autocratic regimes as members is reason to be up in arms. There is no need to say UN military will be occupying US soil. Blatant lies kill what could have been a compelling story.

Finally, there are zero Chinese troops on Indian reservations. However, Native American groups are partnering with Chinese companies to build and produce on their reservations. Do you blame them? Isn't that the American way? Once again lying has killed what could have been a good story that we should all be aware of.

I copied your argument and used it in the comments section of Daniel Natals video on you tube. I asked him to provide evidence to support his assertions about UN troops occupying US soil and Chinese troops "amassing" on Indian Reservations.
If he responds to my query I will let you know.

check out this video - follow link to rumble dot com.
[rumble.com]

@iThink The video is from 2019 and it was a UN conference hosted by Utah. Been going on annually in NYC.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:249302
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.