slug.com slug.com

0 0

This fraud won't be forgotten [I hope] in the short/long term. Many Americans have lost all faith in the honest electoral process of US elections. America is only barely able to stand as an example as the most democratic nation on Earth! [source Geller Report]
State Rep. seeks audit of 2020 election results in 3 Oklahoma counties

by Brandon Martin, OKC FOX, July 13th 2021

OKLAHOMA COUNTY, Okla. (KOKH) — Oklahoma State Representative Sean Roberts, R-Hominy, announced on Tuesday that he is requesting the State Election Board Secretary call for a “forensic and independent audit” of the 2020 general elections in Oklahoma County and two other random counties in the state.

“Every citizen deserves to have faith in the integrity of the election process and its outcome,” Roberts said in a letter sent to the Election Board secretary. “It is my responsibility, as an elected public servant, to assure my constituents that Oklahoma’s elections are safe and secure.”

Roberts also said that there were “clear signs of election fraud in various other states around the country such as Arizona, Georgia, and Pennsylvania.”

“Elections are the bedrock of our constitutional republic and the recent fraud across the country has led to voter confidence dropping drastically, we must prove our state elections are secure,” Roberts said.

angelo 8 July 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:248415