slug.com slug.com

1 2

some very interesting yet rarely objectively talked about info about fertility in women AND men relative to aging.

iThink 9 July 19

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol. By the time I was 22 I knew I would die alone.
In the 80's and 90's girls knew they had to catch men early in life.
Not just fertility. You had a narrow window of time to attract a husband. Since we outnumbered the men in conservative circles. Even before 18. So a bunch of us were dried up old hags--for all practical intents and purposes--before our mid twenties.
Things have really changed. Amazing how nonchalant Christian girls in their late twenties and thirties are.
I found this really nice young man and tried to set him up with this girl I know. Her response? "Meh. No thanks. Lol." She was pushing 23.
My mother also tried to set her up with 2 wonderful young bachelors. Same response.
I don't get it. Maybe Mac wants to be a lonely old spinster with no one to share her love with. When I was Mac's age I was so desperate I would have wept tears of joy if anyone had bothered to try to help set me up.
I don't get Millennial women. Especially the Christians who think they have all the time in the world because there are gobs of like minded men falling out of trees.
Lol. Nope.

the content of this video is what todays women of child bearing age need to hear. One of the myriad aspects to this problem is that people who call themselves "Christian" are in no way and no intent of living their lives in the model of Christian teaching.
I think they only call themselves "Christian" because IF they ever decide to wed they want the fantasy big fancy "Church Wedding"...it's not so much about the solemn wedding ceremony but it IS all about the trappings of such as illustrated in Brides Magazine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:247771
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.