slug.com slug.com

2 4

White House denies 'spying' on social media, says users sharing misinformation should be banned from all platforms
[theblaze.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 July 16

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cuba just shut off the internet to hinder protesters, so the protesters used ham radios.
Then Cuba jammed the radio spectrum.

All that radio noise is a crime against astronomy.

Exerting maximum power, rulers don't care about their peasants, the environment or astronomy LOL

They could start with CNN and Facebook accomplice involvement

What about the ton of lies about Trump, all later proven to be false.

I'm amazed they also haven't mentioned barring these "misinformation spreaders" from even having access to internet. Heck, if you're going to be thorough???

Biden now brings in the Gestapo. How unifying is that?

@toronto_Georgia You are exactly right on Trump and others too. Sex scandals or accusations are fine against conservatives but apply the same standard to a liberal, that's just plain vilifying racist. Russian collusion for years, but the Donkey cavity Party gets conflict of interest business deals, c'mon man.

The same goes for the gun confiscation propaganda, we a coming for ya! Right. Just like gun free zone Chicago. Right.

There's a difference between people taking orders and expecting compliance, & one person that's righteously finally had enough of the piss & shit vinegar kool-aid and will go through a thousand of the minions like a hot knife through butter on a nice warm day in the South.

@Weltansicht I seriously had not understood just how low down Dems were until Biden stole the election. Prior to that I had seen how despicable individual players were in the Senate, Congress, and at assorted hearings. I just didn't realize it was a vicious disease they all equally suffer from. How in heavens name does someone like Joe Manchin survive among this den of thieves.

@toronto_Georgia I tried to warn people about the Clintons and their voting scandals for years, and Chicago's history of it ~ which by the way, I think Hillary is from.

When I was in illinois, there sometimes were no democrat candidates running against the Republicans because the best demo was the repub!!! That is where the RINO term comes from. and that was back in the 1980s.

I have been thinking for quite some time that the whole world is run by, set up for, and maintained by narcissists psychopaths homicidal maniacs, with amble proof. All their followers minions are just flying monkeys. and quite expendable.

Try to have a good weekend my friend @toronto_Georgia just do your best every little bit helps, its got to, and hopefully I will see you Monday 🙂

@Weltansicht Thank you. You too 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246745
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.