slug.com slug.com

1 0

ON TONIGHT'S SHOW WE HAVE NOELINE, STEPHANOS AND THE MIGHTY AND GREAT, KEVIN J. JOHNSTON!
We bring back on Noeline to the Kevin J. Johnston show! We're talking about first nations and what can we do to unite and help them. Stephanos is still working on some protesters first nations and you'd like to have done. Noeline Shares some ideas.
WATCH THE KEVIN J. JOHNSTON SHOW, Monday to Friday from 7 PM to 9 PM Calgary Time
#Yyc #Calgary #Calgarymayorelect #Alberta #Kevinjjohnston #Podcast #Kevinisfree #Media #Media #Socialmedia

KevinJJohnston 7 July 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Balance, I don't want them claiming Canadian land as theirs.
I also know their own land, I thought, was ruined in Alberta.
I wrote an article back then. Just horrible, how that beautiful land was destroyed, and the water used up. I thought it impacted Indian lands.
Then they don't have decent water.
Not knowing, I'd say finding wells, pumps required.
But who'd do it. Liberals?
Maybe if it made JT look good, photo op etc.
Indians are different groups, different ways.
West Coast were, I thought, peaceful. Others very hostile, aggressive.
Complexities are great.
How many groups are there?
I have known several W.C. Native Indians, pleasant but depressed, the men mostly alcoholics, often abusive to their women and children. Not motivated.
Once their culture fell apart, they didn't recover.
They would have been offered whatever education, training, but they couldn't adapt.
Big object lesson there.
Our world is rapidly changing: will we adapt?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245992
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.