slug.com slug.com

5 4

1 dead, 140 detained, reporter arrested on live tv as Cuban Government cracks down on freedom protests-
[redstate.com]freedom-protests-n410391

SpikeTalon 10 July 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who would have thought Red State would see something in The Guardian worth quoting as true and accurately presented information?

Next up. Venezuela.

Nothing changes, just gets worse. 'The people are a nuisance', tolerated at best. Most privileged to work and pay for the leaders. Entitlement reigns, increasing in many places. Entering a dark, repressive time.
My own belief is this is ruling class supremacist. Wrest control, attack dissenters.

What the Covid Coup was really all about. The ruling class to seize control of everyone else in the world forever. A boot on the human face forever and ever.

what - people thought the Communist Castro regime was going to let it pass?
What we Americans - patriotic Americans should now look for is what kind of statement about Cuba will be forthcoming from the Biden White House...who thinks Biden will speak up for liberty and human rights in Cuba?

I doubt he (Biden) will, we'll see though.

@SpikeTalon I'll be shocked if the Biden admin - spokesperson or whoever says anything at all or even hinting at disapproval of the Castro regime

It's looking ugly.

If one truly believes in civil/human rights, then one has no choice but to back those in Cuba who are protesting for their rights.

@SpikeTalon And what are their demands?

@WilyRickWiles To start, 1st 2nd and 4th Amendment rights that Americans have, emphasis on the free speech part.

@SpikeTalon Funny, that sounds like your demands.🤔

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245858
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.