slug.com slug.com

2 2

What Now? A Solar Storm To Wipeout World's Internet? / Hugo Talks Some More #lockdown
What do you think???
[brandnewtube.com]solar-storm-to-wipeout-world-039-s-internet-hugo-talks-some-more-lockdown_KItVKRMFwSKaJOl.html

toronto_Georgia 8 July 13

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Solar storms, like any storm, are brought about by... you guessed it.

Doesn't matter. Easy choice to blame a worldwide internet shut down on.

@toronto_Georgia Didn't see that angle. House churches will have to be how it goes.

I watch Suspicious Observers and have for years. I am quite to use to the mockery of it all. When he goes on his rant diatribe on the timeline of day after day, well he should monitor it daily as I do, he would be surprised if he seen how many CMEs discharge away from the Earth & the magnitudes.

I would wager that he has no knowledge whatsoever of The Carrington Event. [en.www.wikipedia.org]

I suspect his whole point is that a worldwide internet shut down has to be blamed on something. A rather little understood field of information is a safe bet. As always, they lie, lie, lie.

@toronto_Georgia Yes they do. Which makes me think the world is run by narcissists & their pathological lying. I seen a news post on climate change was caused by white supremacists & racism, so its just a matter of time until some diatribe with social engineering and a convenient timed blackout, to stir the pot up some more, to distract from the real agenda and/or event operation in progress. 😟

@Weltansicht Count on it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245668
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.