slug.com slug.com

2 1

LINK The Left are Laying an Authoritarian Framework for Their Opponents

Calling out the left's naive and hypocritcal position of asking corporations to determine acceptable content.

"Whether you are 18 or 80, born and raised in a palace or on a council estate, with an IQ of 50 or 150, you are universally expected to already intuitively and completely understand the concerns of all individuals within groups that differ from your own by any of dozens of markers encompassing ethnicity, sexuality, body shape, religious beliefs, ethical values, dietary preferences and more."

hariseldon 5 Mar 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not interested in gruel for breakfast lunch and dinner. I want spice and saltiness. If I eat something I don't like, I try not to complain unless I really find it offensive (I want some experimentation). When I complain (and I would do so directly to the chef first) its not because of the past meal but because I'd like future meals to be better. When I'm the chef, I expect the same treatment. A simple level of respect both ways.

Resist at all costs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24556
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.