slug.com slug.com

1 0

Do you really think that Covid-19 came about by accident?

Dale 7 July 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, the gain of function research was taking place at Wuhan -- and partially on America's dime since Fauci approved the funding via a third party -- to cover his trail. I'm not sure I like GofF research, but I get the logic. As to "accident", do you mean accidentally released from lab? Sure, could be. But, anything you get thru the efforts of the CCP will be a complete pack of lies. It's like an Islamic Jihadi, the Koran gives them the direct permission to lie to infidels if it furthers the cause. Ditto with commies like the CCP. Do I think the lab deliberately released it? Nope. Too dangerous. Their deliberate release will be one more deadly and only after they have immunized much of their population with a REAL vaccine.
The only way to force anything out of them is for all affected countries to sue them in international court and put the onus on them to prove they did not release. Proving a negative? Yep. Tough.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244216
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.