slug.com slug.com

4 4

LINK Canada’s Tyrannical Hate Speech Laws - YouTube

WTF is happening in Canada? Fuck this frightens me.

stevie-f 7 July 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are no Canadians in Canada only people who reside in Canada (Justin Trudeau) therefore the Government of Canada reasons it doesnt have to acknowledge the people at all on any issue .Canadian Centralist Party.CCP ring a bell.

I sure am glad you used the word "fuck" in your post - otherwise I would doubt your sincerity and intensity of emotion on the topic! LOL!

Well, as you say, It's impossible to do or say anything without offending someone. It's why I ceased giving fucks a long time ago.

@stevie-f touche' LOL...but I'm not really offended; hell I cuss like a sailor myself. Just pointing out that it really isn't necessary when making a salient point. Unless you're in battle mode and ready to take a few heads.

@iThink Nah, not in battle mode. I'm Australian, Fuck and Cunt are our go-to words; even when we're happy heheh

@stevie-f @iThink 'Fuck' is also used as a comma, full stop, exclamation mark or even a question mark in Australian grammar 😁

@Tom81 yes agree. And cunt can also be used as a way of expressing deep affection or respect; as in ,”He’s a good cunt”

@stevie-f my fave use of cunt is - to get cunted - as an alternative to get fucked up 😅.

@Tom81 oh yeah. When I was in the Army - if something went wrong it was said to have gone cunt up

@stevie-f ever heard the word fubar? I believe it originated in the US Army decades ago stands for Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition.

@iThink yep, know it well

It's time to permanently suspend Trudy's account.

Possibly Trudy's entire government

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242538
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.