slug.com slug.com

4 0

Unlimited Clean Energy GOVs have continously tried to hush this technology for years
[brandnewtube.com]technology-for-years_5aHe19FEzKEmoY6.html

How the Searl Effect Works: An Analysis of the Magnetic ...
[etheric.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 July 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There exist scientists that lied about science because they wanted to hurt Trump.

There exist scientists that are fake scientists, who care only about making money with petty pop science.

There exist scientists that are paid by oligarchs to lie about science.

There exist scientists like Fauci that committed war crimes.

What is the status of "science quality control" on social media? Is it like Darwinism, where the good ideas survive and the bad ideas are stamped out? Hahaha! It feels anti-Darwinistic. Bad science does not get stamped out. Pigs fly. Given this lack of quality control, bad science thrives.

Therefore if someone virtue signals by saying "I follow the science", tell him to shove it up his ass.

If someone says "The scientists agree", tell him to shove it up his ass. That's not how science works.

This raises the question: Which scientists can you trust? It's equivalent to the question: Which journalists can you trust? Which politicians can you trust?

Science used to have honor and now it doesn't. Scientists with a record of integrity should be acknowledged, and scientists with a record of deception should be shamed. Bring honor back to science, journalism, and politics.

Newt Gingrich has 3 fiction novels about the American Revolutionary War, and he highlights the importance of honor in classical America.

Hoax. Unworthy of attention.

The art of science is knowing what to invest thought in. You have to avoid falling for red herrings.

Thanks Jay. We knew you'd know.

Curious to hear what @jaymaron has to say on this, my gut reaction is if it sounds too good to be true that it probably is.

I am hoping @jaymaron does reply, was doing so when I posted this.

I want one

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241437
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.