slug.com slug.com

4 5

Vendor attacked during NYC pride event claims he was beaten after refusing to replace American Flag with pride flag-
[dailywire.com]

A food vendor who was brutally attacked by New York City Pride revelers over the weekend told the New York Post that the incident started after he refused to replace the American flag on his food cart with a rainbow Pride flag.

“Nader Hassaneen, 65, an Egyptian immigrant and retired street vendor, was on hand Sunday night to help son’s pal with his food cart when the unruly mob descended on him — beating him up and tossing hot sauce in his eyes,” the Post reported Wednesday.

SpikeTalon 10 July 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprise

“Pride” functions are largely Pro-Leftist functions.

Whether people like to look at it or not … the “Gay Pride” AND Everything that has followed are Leftist Inspired and Leftist Promoted.

“We only want ‘Equal Rights’” was ALWAYS about “Special” Rights and once they got ONE “Special” Right, they’ve been expanding that “Right” into as many places and ideas as possible … often violently.
Its being done On Purpose.
Its being done to Break Our Social Cohesion
Its being done to Destroy Our Nation

Its become a WEAPON Against Us FOR the Left.

I have NOTHING against an Adult deciding that they are … Whatever They Want to Be … as Long as I … OR My Nation Doesn’t PAY for It (but we ARE Being Forced to Pay for It Aren’t We?)

ALL Those People … AND ALL Those People Who SUPPORT Them (even just a little) are either Willing TOOLS of the Left or are Being MADE into TOOLS By the Left.

Give them an inch and and they will take a mile!

This is a direct consequence of the trans-activist movement. I'm totally pro-trans but this small hard-core group of activists are poisoning the rest of us towards them.

For sure.

“Totally pro-trans”?
Yeah? No.

That type of “reasonable” feeling … thought process … simply empowers them.
Simply empowers the Left who are Using Them and through Them, using YOU.

The Problem is, I understand you.
I agree that as individual Adults they have the “Right” to The Pursuit of Happiness … and I’m Okay with that (if often puzzled) but as a Group … or even as an Individual … they are TOOLS for the Left … TOOLS for Our Social and National Destruction …
Consequently, those People who are “Pro” these actions, ideas are similarly TOOLS for the Left (regardless of how unlikely or unwilling you might think you are).

I could possibly, maybe, sympathise with the pro trans movement for it appears they do have mental issues and a big chip on their shoulders.

Statement from his daughter.

The gathering was only “About Peace” to those who really aren’t paying attention.

@TheMiddleWay It reminds me of late '30's Germany -- Brown Shirts are attacking some Jews for using the sidewalk and no one says or does anything. If this "community" is going to claim to be a community, then they need to act as one and defend everyone about. To do otherwise, to just let this go on is to endorse. So, if this behavior by "only two" is representative of the community, then the community is corrupt. OTOH, if the community just stood by with no reaction, they are cowards and ought not to lay claim to be members of anything of value.

@TheMiddleWay Because they were members of the pride community, that's why. Also, don't kid yourself, they were pissed off he had an American Flag, just in case you weren't keeping up with current events and how alot of those on the left claim the American Flag is racist. For fuck's sake, how do a couple dozen Capitol rioters reflect the whole political right? Yet that's how most left-leaning media sources made that out to be, and I don't see you questioning that injustice. It's also worth pointing out that none of the parade goers did anything to curb the attack, probably because none of them who witnessed such would have had any strong objections.

You're frickin kidding me, right? Yeah... pretty much the whole white community is currently under attack/criticism for the actions of a smaller number of whites, especially the actions of some whites who had once owned slaves and that are now long dead. For that all whites get maligned, maybe not by all from groups like BLM, but many of them do think that way though. I can agree on the point you tried to make, but the overall situation is not that simple, as many people are judgmental. You are right on the last part there, but try convincing your pals on the left, the ones who adamently support BLM and ANTIFA, that not everyone on the political right is a racist or fascist. I'm not even far-right, just right of center actually, and yet I still get lumped in with the QAnon crackpots, how is that right??? For every action there is a reaction, and knowing how some left-leaning media sources report on and blatantly smear some of those on the right, it's hardly a surprise right-leaning sources return the favor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241216
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.