slug.com slug.com

5 0

LINK Tucker Carlson says 'Biden administration is spying' on him | TheHill

Paranoia, the destroyer! Paranoia, the destroyer!

TheMiddleWay 8 June 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nothing new there, big brother has been watching all of us for years now.

Rep Jim Jordan talks about surveilance of Tucker Carlsons communications by NSA: pertinent mention begins at 1:20 and ends at 1:40

• and BTW, I don't believe I have heard Tucker Carlson say that the Biden Administration was spying on him - I think he specifically mentioned NSA.

@TheMiddleWay ok - good to know he said those words. I will assert that Tucker must be thinking that the NSA is part of the administrative branch - and or that they take their orders from POTUS...which would be tantamount to "being spied upon by the Biden Admin" - perhaps?

@TheMiddleWay I expect you would - LOL...now go watch Rachel Maddow or the ignorant witches on the view to get the "real truth"...you'll feel all better...LOL it'll take Tucker off your mind and you'll sleep better for it. LOL!

@TheMiddleWay you're so smart you don't even recognize sarcasm when you see it. LOL!!!!

Tucker is likely correct on this statement.

Tucker Carlson is one of the very few news/information channel personalities I trust. If he says he's being spied upon I am sure he has good cause to say so. Perhaps he is mistaken but I give him the benefit of the doubt unless or until it is shown to be untrue.

Back in classical America, honor mattered.

Carlson has carried himself with honor, therefore he is entitled to make this claim. Carlson's statements carry weight.

Maddow carried herself with dishonor. She's the boy who cried wolf. She no longer deserves to be heard. Maddow's statements carry no weight.

Many scientists sacrificed their scientific integrity to attack Trump, and they should be expelled from the scientific community. They ain't scientist! Scientists who kept their honor and maintained their scientific integrity should be acknowledged.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240614
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.