slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK Full assault on your rights: Liberals take the Speaker of House to court to hide documents - YouTube

This is 1930’s Germany INSANE!!! The Trudeau Liberals are taking the Speaker of the House of Commons to court in order to overturn an official vote of Parliament!!! The vote forces Trudeau to hand over security and other records. He is trying to hide the fact that he allowed Ebola samples from a Canadian lab to be sent to China!!!

IF HE SUCCEEDS IN SUING THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS, THE PRECEDENT WILL BE SET! HE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THE COURTS OVERRULE PARLIAMENTARY VOTES!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? NO MORE DEMOCRACY!!!!!

WorldSigh 9 June 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have you guys seen the new bill Liberals are proposing? Bill C36 to "tackle online hate speech"... it literally allows random outsiders to accuse you of "being dangerous" and you'd have to show up in court to defend yourself. And the judge can take away your firearms and impose you to monitoring devices if they "deem it necessary". I am not gonna lie, it really scared me when I read the bill (was in a subway and had a mask on and nearly hyperventilated to death)

C-36 also allows Minority Report style punishment, if a snowflake feels that you may at some future date, say something “hateful” that will make them feel scared!

Right in lock-step with Nazi Germany. Control the press and suppress the truth.

Too bad, most of the population refuses to learn from history! We see it repeating in real time, vastly bolstered by technology!

@WorldSigh most of the generations now refuse to learn anything that isn't on insta or a tik tok clip

Democracy ended in America's Hat when they passed that law that made it a crime to refer to anyone by anything other than today's flavor of your gender pronoun. Violating that law incurs expenses in excess of $250K (yes, I know Canadian dollars, nonethless) according to gov'mt estimates. That killed free speech. Little Missy T then outlawed hundreds of gun types. Y'all were reduced to serfs months ago, and you did nothing. The only republic left on the continent still fighting tyranny is Mexico! And they are losing to the cartels!

Romania dealt with a similar problem. [en.wikipedia.org]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238753
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.