slug.com slug.com

1 2

Beloved and successful game developer retires after relentless mob attacks over Trump donations-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He said, "They consider disagreement with them to be evil and justify their own evil against others off of that excuse."
It's another example of a handful of deranged ideologues pushing a bullshit woke agenda and ruining something for everybody.

I'm concerned that these fools don't understand they are playing with nitro. The Twitter mob thinks it has all this power. But it's an illusion. I worry about what happens when regular people finally reach the end of their patience with the hubris of the legacy media and leftie activists.
I don't endorse violence. But I can't help drawing from the lessons of history and seeing how this could turn very ugly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:236481
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.