slug.com slug.com

1 0

LINK White House Confirms Joe Biden Confused Syria with Libya Three Times During Press Conference

The White House confirmed President Joe Biden mistakenly referred to Libya three times during a press conference on Sunday when he meant to refer to Syria.

Biden stumbled over his words during the press conference as he tried to detail his interest in discussing Syria with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

sqeptiq 10 June 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ahw, senile old man, I’ll give him that one, they are both shit holes and if he insulted them, too bad, maybe it’s Biden’s best diplomatic comment ever!
When he starts referring to the WH as the BH you know he’s fried brains!

Speaking of shitholes, we can't talk too loudly anymore. I look around me and see the devastating results of 6 years of Trudeau "progressivism". In 2011, Canada was 1st among G8 in GDP growth and growth to debt ratio. In 2021, Canada is DEAD LAST among G7 + 1.

Bill C-10 is rushing through Senate to censor Canadian internet content. CRT is mandatory in the Canadian military and Trudeau has allowed the Chinese military to do winter combat training in Canada. Trudeau has extended Pride Month from June to September making it 4 months. Trudeau has told "old stock" Canadians that they no longer have a place in Canada

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:235154
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.