slug.com slug.com

3 1

Let the truth be disclosed!

[tv.gab.com]

pbuck0145 8 June 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry, it is not "the truth", it is what you want people to believe is true.

What I want is for the real, factual truth to be disclosed, whether I like it or not.

@pbuck0145 You can find statements that confirm anything you want. That does not make them true. "Factual truth" is often hard to determine because of the complexity of matter and the uncountable interactions that occur in nature. It is a factual truth that oil and oil products have driven an enormous increase of world wealth and greater prosperity for billions. It is also a factual truth that our use of oil and oil products are making the world unlivable for many species and eventually for humans. How far do you need to take the truth to arrive at the best solution?

@Pand0ro I am more willing to accept the results of the manual audits ahead of the hackable and manipulable vote tabulating computers. What about you?

@pbuck0145 The manual audits are being conducted in a haphazard manner with standard accounting procedure being in cases ignored or dismissed. It is obvious that there is a desired outcome of this farce, even so it may work with enough support. The truth is not the object, it is the desired results, which seem to pass for the truth today.

@Pand0ro It is apparent that you have a "desired result".
Opposition to the audit speaks for itself.

@pbuck0145 With all the claims of fraud and claims of proof of fraud put before numerous judges of both parties who have found no merit in the claims. If there were definitive proof of massive fraud ruled as credible by American judges and courts I would accept their ruling.

Fauci or freedom

To little to late

"too"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233932
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.