slug.com slug.com

2 5

Ted Cruz and some fellow Republicans demand answers over harsher treatment related to Capitol riot versus ANTIFA/BLM riots-
[redstate.com]

SpikeTalon 10 June 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But what I still find amazing is intelligent people have overlooked an obvious fact.

Being there outside the Capitol building was not a crime and should have no negative stigma to anyone who attended.

Yes laws were broken by those that went inside the building and they should be held responsible for their actions.

Why is this so hard for learned Congress members to understand?

@Garsco personally I see them as out of control tourists more than anyone trying to take over a government as Nancy pelosi has tried to paint them. They were there in comical costume and taking selfies not in camo and none of them were armed with a firearm.
Also I'd really like to hear the investigation into the actual person who broke the window and invited the people in. I have serious concern that that person was not a Trump supporter!

It’ll happen on the alternate media but it won’t happen on Fake News or Fake Twits or Fakeboom because people there can only read picture books and comics!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233146
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.