slug.com slug.com

4 7

The left's bizarre fear of an unmasked nation-
[zerohedge.com]fear-unmasked-nation

SpikeTalon 10 June 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soon enough the point will be moot, relating to Covid. Herd immunity, ugly or not, in the taking of millions of lives or not, happens. It has already happened here. That translates to kind of an "opportunity exhaustion" for persons and governments who--tenacious people that they are--will be looking for another opportunity, another disease, a perceived environmental catastrophe, whatever.

Covid has been a gold mine for people who understand that anytime persons or institutions are put into a vulnerable position, they can be moved, manipulated, controlled, changed.

Masking, at this point, in this country, is a superfluous use of control, appropriate only in settings which were considered normal-use in a pre-Covid world.

“I don’t care what the CDC says,” he told me. “I’m going to keep wearing a mask forever, like in Asia.”

I'm in Asia. We have lots of unthinking people who wear masks while driving and alone in their cars too. Although a lot of us only wear them because of the fines if we don't. If you want to follow the unthinking who wear masks when alone, be my guest. But that new CDC guideline, if that were promulgated here? Nobody but a few would be wearing masks. My advise for those who don't wear masks on those who still do? You could shake your head, but just let them be. There are worse behaviour that need your focus and attention, like brainwashing in the schools. The fight on masks is a distraction.

what they fear most of all is a populous that is not cowed by gov't "authority. Non-compliance makes them angry; Mass non-compliance scares the living hell out of them...as it should

Valid point.

Only 2 known cases of transmission outdoors worldwide.
If fully vaccinated you can still catch the virus, still spread it around but you don't have to wear a mask. Really

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:232871
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.