slug.com slug.com

2 0

[rumble.com]
Wouldn't it be great to have a definitive answer as to why many supposed Trusted Sources have been hiding or blocking this information?

GlenGardner20 7 June 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope there are lawsuits coming against those who denied HCQ is a cure!

You pick and choose your sources. You can find sources that prove anything that satisfies your heart and mind and go with that one. The trick has always been to analyze the content and see which sources are the most consistent with vetted knowledge. The louder screaming does not make the source more reliable. It is troubling that we have lost the ability to analyze in favor of what satisfies.

You can find sources that say what you want to hear and you can choose to believe what a source says, the trick is to find sources that "prove" what they say or better yet provide proven facts and allow the listener to reach a conclusion. I realize that unfortunately the latter is pretty much a fantasy but we all have our dreams.

@GlenGardner20 Where I say "most consistent" you say "prove". There is a big difference there. I understand your point of view and my point of view are the way we each see how things function. In my point of view there is no certainty, only probability. There are things that are so highly probable that we treat them as certainty. The ways we see and understand things is limited by our ability to perceive through our senses and further limited by concepts expressed through words. A Communist and a Capitalist see the term "good" in two very different ways. Our definition of terms are shaped by developmental, locational and physical circumstances that influence our individual understanding of a words meaning. The best we can do is analyze information accurately enough so we don't jump off a building in the belief that we can fly.

@PandOro Jumping off the building can actually be an exciting step if you have a good parachute or hangglider and facts are great material for construction of things you need to depend upon.

@GlenGardner20 Still jumping off a building in the belief you can fly without innovative inventions is still not a path to survival.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231685
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.