slug.com slug.com

2 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I fear for his life. He is going to be retried for contempt of court on Mar. 22. The UK government might try to get him killed again. The last time he was put in prison (for a fabricated charge!), if it wasn't for a couple of prison officers who warned him, he would have been beaten to death or had his face unrecognisable by boiling water with sugar in it.

I'm really worried about that as well. I was super happy he made it through his last stint in the clink. Do you know if Rebel news is setting up another legal fund for Tommy?

I trust they're. Ezra and his team will never abandon Tommy! (Reply on behalf of Naomi)

No huge shock that he lost, if you know how he has been treated in the past. They are really out to get him, What do you think?

Couldn't agree more!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23033
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.