slug.com slug.com

2 1

Israel is a terrorist

Jamesdow 6 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are preaching to a brain-washed crowd, generally speaking (not all). Years and years and years of pro-Israeli propaganda, omitting both sides of the story, ramping up the "bad-brown-man" rhetoric, including labeling Palestinians as Islamic extremists.

I have no soap in this wash, no monkeys in this circus, no money in this game. I sit on the sidelines, researching BOTH sides to the conflict, the detailed history, and the stories never told in western Jewish-controlled media. I am happy to direct you to some excellent award-winning documentaries worth watching to give you a good picture of Israel under Likud

If people knew both sides...the real truth, I think the conflict would come to an end within a year because people would demand their nations stop sending billions to Israel!

Al-Aqsa Intifada

You took up a lot of space to say this total bullshit.

ITFP your have the dates wrong, but more importantly, it was destroyed during the Second Intifada, a Palestinian up rising against Israel. So rather than Israel, the terrorism was perpetrated by the Palestinians.

Yet provoked by Israel.

@Jamesdow You have it backwards. I've been around since before the modern Israel was formed, and the anti-Israel terrorists have started it every single time. The fact that they inevitably have their asses handed to them doesn't change that.

@GaryMysels what about when Palestinian children are set on fire?

@Jamesdow WTF??? Get lost.

@GaryMysels fuck you too!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229721
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.