slug.com slug.com

1 2

Vaccine passports and medical paternalism-
[zerohedge.com]

Vaccine passports have been implemented, or are being developed, in a number of countries around the world. In February 2021, Israel introduced its "Green Pass," which becomes "effective the week after receiving the second dose" of the vaccine and expires after six months. It was followed by China, which launched its digital "International Travel Health Certificate" in March. Subsequently, in April, Denmark implemented its "Coronapas" and Estonia introduced its "VaccineGuard." Although the United States government recently dismissed the idea of a national vaccine passport, the state of New York has already launched its own "Excelsior Pass," and several other states are developing similar programs, whereas South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Utah, Florida, Texas and Arizona have banned the use of COVID-19 immunity passports within their borders. Other countries have also announced their intentions to launch vaccine passports in the near future, including: the United Kingdom, which will be using an NHS (National Health Service) phone app as its COVID-19 vaccine passport starting on May 17th; and, the European Union, which is planning to "facilitate free movement inside the EU" with its "Digital Green Certificate" as of June.

SpikeTalon 10 May 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"vaccine" documentation being required is nothing new. Anyone and everyone who attended Public and Private School (at least here in US of A) had to have been vaccinated for all of the common childhood diseases: measles, mumps, DPT, Small pox, Chicken Pox...etc
The thing that makes the COVID vaccine so objectionable is the FACT that it is an "experimental drug" as it stands today. So I thing the question is - does gov't - or your employer - or your school district have a right to demand you get the COVID vaccine for yourself and for your school age children?
I say no to that question based upon the fact that the COVID vaccine is experimental and the fact that COVID is not even close to being logically rated as a fatal disease such as small pox, polio, rubella...
I argue that COVID is no more potentially fatal than is influenza or pneumonia. These diseases are certainly potentially fatal to old people and others with "co-morbid" conditions.
I do agree that you should NOT travel (anywhere) if you are sick. Stay home -get well, then go where you like. But to require that you take an experimental vaccine for a disease that isn't any more lethal than a common case of influenza is wrong on a number of levels.

Yes yes and yes to that!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224759
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.