slug.com slug.com

1 3

'The Cold War has spread to space' with the construction of China's space station

guru 9 May 10

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We have been in a cold war with China for decades. Hopefully the U.S. will wake up to this fact more and more. Sadly, the Biden administration seems oblivious to this crucial fact.

lol We have little to fear from China's "space efforts" other than falling debri (which I grant is substantial). If they think they have a chance of competing with Elon they are delusional. From Elon's point of view, more assets in space for possible docking at in emergency situations.

By 2024 SpaceX will have the capability of launching 3000kgs/24hrs into low-Earth orbit, and with Starship take it anywhere else in the Solar System he pleases. The Chinese being a conservative-dominated culture do not have the same innovative ability that Elon has cultivated at SpaceX. Strap in boys and girls of GenX. We are finally about to get what was promised you as children. We're goin' to space baby! Doesn't it make you feel 5 years old again? On Christmas Eve, full of wonder and hope, and humility in the face of what we're attempting? I know it does for me. Go Elon, go SpaceX!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:221897
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.