• 0 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
  • 2 votes
Facci 7 Mar 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mostly Metal, but some of everything but jazz. It makes my skin crawl.

I voted for two if that’s possible. I love rock but classical definitely has a place in my life

I like all music except rock as it is basically crap. I like reggae and dance (eg, house) the best.

Music is kind of like food and art. It’s a matter of taste. I try not to call food that other people like but that I don’t like, crap. Same with art and music.

Why is rock crap?

I grew up listening to everything! Chet Adkins was playing a lot! But I am a huge southern rock fan.

I am a 65 yr old conservative flower child. I hope this site has no nasty debates! I’d rather laugh!

Good kind. I love everything from classical to hip hop. Music is like emotions. You can be angry like Rammstein a greman rock band one of my favorites. Or smooth a silky like the legendary Nate King Cole.You can be ready to dance and have a good time like 2 live crew. Or sad like Conway tweety seeing his ex after a long time. My point being don't single yourself into one genre of music. Explore music. Close your eyes and feel it. Thanks to the internet I am finding out this planet rocks from America to India. How about we stop fighting for two seconds ( turn up the radio )

I'm sure fans of every genre on that list would say the label is far too general, and "Rock" is no exception. I'll say Progressive Rock & Heavy Metal.

It's still rock and roll to me.

Blues. Barstool/steel guitar county, delta, hill country, anything but Chicago blues.

Favorite Band is Tool

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21912
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.