slug.com slug.com

3 5

This is why I don't choose the "religion of peace"

Azathoth 5 May 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He married one. It was a common practice at the time. There is no evidence that this occurred at all, but I guess if it suits your narrative...

Before you go jumping to conclusions, I am a Christian, but one of my best friends is Muslim and he has inspired me by his example how to be a better Christian more than any Christian friend I've ever known. How about showing a little respect for the religion which saved the West from its own stupidity and rescued us from the Dark Ages?

Plenty of evidence. And just because it was common practice at the time doesn't make it right. Surely God could have told him it was wrong. Stop defending paedophilia.

@Azathoth I never said it was right and I never "defended" pedophilia. You have a serious case of motivated thinking. Might wanna get that looked at.

@Hamulus you admit that he married a child. You said it was common practice at the time. That is defending paedophilia. Do you really think that a child in any period of history can consent to/ comprehend marriage? It's disgusting child abuse pure and simple. Don't try and excuse it.

Just like the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," peace was only achieved among them when all humans had been wiped out. The analogy being that the "Religion of Peace" only becomes so when all Christians are wiped out. Until then it is murderous, deceitful, destructive and pedophilic. Sound like any particular fallen angel you have read about?

A pedo through and through. Also a slave trader, war monger, thief and a bandit. Mark Twain stated that religion was born when the first con man met the first fool. Mo was all of it and then some!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218641
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.