slug.com slug.com

3 4

LINK New York Governor Andrew Cuomo and the ADL Want to Ban Your Flag, Snuff Your Speech, and Control Your Mind – Thule Society

This article discusses the troubling implications of censorship and the banning of symbols. This post also highlights the importance of maintaining the legal and practical right for people to criticize those who need to be criticized and to tell people things that they do not want to hear, yet need to be said.

Lehmanruss 6 May 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Although I’m from the south, I used to think it would be better to leave the confederate flag in the museums (understanding that it caused many people to feel like we should still be in the era of slavery). I have never thought an individual’s right to display it should be curtailed, but I thought we should not choose to display it ourselves in order not to offend those who had some sort of PTSD about the issue.

Now, with slavery a distant historical fact of world-wide history that has been outlawed in the US for the lifetimes of our current population and because freedom of speech has fallen under such severe attack and because we have turned the world upside down to accommodate the mentally ill leftists and politically-correct censoring haters of freedom, I have reversed my opinion. I now fully support flying your confederate flag as long as you are not trying to lead a racist uprising against people that don’t look like you. I detest racism of any kind including the fascist/leftist racism that supports CRT&I, antisemitism, Nazi/white supremacy, and all other forms of hatred based upon the outward appearance of any group of people.

Destructive Jewish Power run amok!

Deport Cuomo and install a confederate viceroy.

A nutless monkey would be a remarkable improvent compared to Cuomo.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218095
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.