slug.com slug.com

4 1

LINK BREAKING: Government to send Tommy Robinson BACK to JAIL - YouTube

For those who don't realise how bad things are in England. They've tried literally everything they can to silence him, now they're hoping to get him killed.

JDJ07 4 Mar 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

IIRC, for "contempt of court" he had already been imprisoned for 4 months--2.5 months in solitary confinement. If he is forced back, the odds of him surviving--as in not being murdered-- are probably not good.

Firstly, the defendants names were already available to the public. So TR did nothing wrong in naming them again. There were other reporters there doing the same thing! Secondly, the morgage fraud investigstion was thrown out of court as there was no evidence of any fraud, just a complicated transfer of funds to a relative...yet again it was another attempt at silencing him by the authorities, warning that they could have him arrested under any false accusation. They have continually tried to stop the information being made public that they wanted hidden, and trump up charge after charge hoping that he can be intimidated into silence. TR admits he made mistakes in his youth that he regrets. He has excellent lawyers that were lied to in order to keep them away from the court on the day that he was arrested for a reason. The arrest and court information is all in b&w if you care to research. Believing the MSM that "Stephen Yaxley Lennon" (yes, we know!) is a thug, a racist, a criminal, is just helping the establishment with his persecution. And that IS criminal.

I don't know who is advising Tommy Robinson but he is constantly crossing the line into illegality to make his points. This is not going to end well

Give me one example of when he has crossed a line which is illegal?

@JDJ07 He was found to be in contempt of court for identifying defendants during active legal proceedings on two separate occasions. He was warned the first time and jailed for the second infringement. Anomalies were found in the process of his being jailed for the second case and he was eventually freed on condition whilst the case was taken to review. That review process has been completed and it now appears that his conviction will stand. He was also found guilty of mortgage fraud about 4 yrs ago after his house was raided by police looking for material which 'incited hatred'. These are the facts. Whether I, or you, agree with his world view is irrelevant to your question.

@Papanuts wow you sure do talk a lot of shit.

@JDJ07 instead of being a tetchy little cunt, point out where I have, in your estimation, proffered a erroneous piece of information. This isn't Twitter or Facebook so have some facts to hand rather than a lame little insult, eh?

I feel sorry for that poor chap.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21763
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.