slug.com slug.com

5 1

How does this web site work exactly?

I literally came into contact with it for the first time by fluke and signed up thinking this might be an interesting pace, but I’m not using a personal pic till I know all the goblins and trolls that are lurking in the dark.

what is the most common use for this website, Is it for hooking up, or actual intellectualism and conversation?

Introspective777 2 Mar 5

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Post things, look for discussions to join in. I think it's not as ephemeral and pointless as the <other> social media site (probably not the place for posting cat/baby pictures or seflies and what you bought for lunch) It's an alternative social site; until it gets to big for its britches and censor-y that is. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Conversations, and there is also groups.

Politics, philosophy, reason, objective perception, sharing thoughts, and probably some trolls along the way

I just found this website too.

The use is mainly is interaction and having constructive dialogue with other like minded individuals on various topics.

This site is mostly for meeting other fans of the IDW.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21556
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.