slug.com slug.com

3 2

LINK Teachers and Students Fighting Critical Race Theory - YouTube

This has to be fought against at every level. Don't let this happen in your schools or communities.

jsegor 6 Apr 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Parents seem to feel overwhelmed with the full responsibility of raising their children. They have grown so accustomed to (and dependent upon) having the “help” of their children’s daycare, school, church, friends, family, etc... ( the whole “it takes a village nonsense” ) that they abdicate their God given responsibility and accept harmful interference from these entities. Don’t get me wrong, I believe we should make ourselves available to help our grown children when there is a true need (based upon an unforeseeable emergency) and we should do the same for our friends and neighbors as a matter of sharing God’s love. However, this “sharing of the responsibility” leads to confusion over varying priorities and values.

Perhaps if parents of minor aged children were less consumed with getting ahead, the things they think they and their children deserve (keeping up with the joneses), their social media, their gossip circles their busy projects, etc..., they might have the bandwidth to just enjoy wisely raising their own children. It’s not meant to be easy to raise children to be capable, responsible contributors to society with healthy self-identities. Everything of true value comes at a cost, but the cost of raising children the way God designed the family to run is well worth it.

Parents rights vanished many years ago!

Parents rights going fast

Rights go, if you let them. Leftists get what they want because they take it. Time to do the same. If I were a parent I would have to de-program my kids every week and teach them what they are learning is largely lies when it comes to race. Then I will teach them STEM and American history and the intellectuals who founded this country.

@jsegor homeschool

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215031
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.