slug.com slug.com

1 8

Corporate media and other race baiters have incited more violence than Trump ever did-
[thefederalist.com]corporate-media-and-other-race-baiters-have-incited-more-violence-than-trump-ever-did/

SpikeTalon 10 Apr 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Trump ever did "incite violence" he did so unintentionally and or without thinking through the words that came out of his mouth. I am willing to say that some of the things Trump said when he was POTUS were easily taken as inflammatory rhetoric. If he was a "politician" at all then he was a rank amateur politician. Trump is NOT polished nor artful with the language. He was always well intended IMHO but he was often reckless with his words - amateur that he was.
The MSM and the Democrat party on the other hand have often deliberately fanned the flames of violence. They have vested interests in doing so. MSM is mainly in it for the money - Democrats have to do it because the only way they can amalgamate a constituency is to pit various demographic groups against one another. They (Democrats) do it in pursuit of political power.

I certainly agree on the first part, at times Trump could be rather crude. I doubly agree on the second part, although sometimes I think CNN is even worse than MSN when it comes to inflammatory rhetoric. They're both fairly evenly matched on that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:214856
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.