slug.com slug.com

5 6

LINK Lesson from History: Transgender Mania is Sign of Cultural Collapse - Camille Paglia - YouTube

Author, art professor, feminist, and cultural commentator Camille Paglia speaks on the current transgender mania, the wisdom of early medical & surgical intervention (calling it "child abuse" ), and how the explosion of gender identities is a recurring sign of cultural collapse throughout the history of civilization.

DanTheMan 5 Mar 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow, reasoned intelligent discussion. What a great idea.

When the mental does not identify with the physical, it’s a mental issue. You would not give an anorexic a gastric bypass to appease them. We are doing more harm than good.

If you won't let your kid drink a beer until 18 why the hell would let them take drugs or have surgery to alter their body. Gender Dysphoria is real and outgrown in 60-80% of the cases by the time a kid reaches adulthood. But what we should fear most is government intervention, it's horrid and happening in Canada, check this out [dailysignal.com]

Camille is a freaking legend.
There's at least one really conversation between her and Jordan that's definitely worth a listen.
I'll see if I can find you a link.

Good video, I'll be sure to share that one with friends.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21377
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.