slug.com slug.com

3 3

Iran’s Natanz nuke facility hit with mysterious total blackout
Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility suffered a mysterious total power outage on Sunday, a day after it started up new advanced uranium enrichment centrifuges.
On Sunday, Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the civilian Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) called a blackout an act of “nuclear terrorism.”
[americanmilitarynews.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Apr 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm probably older than you but back in the day when Americans were first taken hostage, the Soviet ambassador was asked, and i paraphrase, "What would have happened if the Soviet embassy was seized?" he looked at his watch and said "IIt's 9>15, by nine twenty five there would be no more Iran

I do remember that, and no, my grandchildren are starting to enter their 20's. Likely we are close in age, just a number anyways LOL

@toronto_Georgia I stopped counting after 50, it is, as you well know,, the new 30

Hm. There's been a lot of "misshaps" at Iranian nuclear installations the last few years...

Ooops Tel Aviv just vaporised, our Bad

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209931
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.