slug.com slug.com

4 5

This is terrible... It happened about a week ago. You may have seen it. Those big guys in the building didn't do anything to help the poor 65-year-old woman being stamped on her head repeatedly (one of them even closed the door!) What do you think would be the best thing to do in such a situation? They say that the number of hate crimes against Asian Americans is increasing in the US.

Naomi 8 Apr 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad that nobody tried to stop this. Regardless of race etc we can't just ignore people getting hurt.

Hello. That's exactly what I thought.

As an Asian, I already had an inkling that the perps were not white conservatives as the Woke Media make them out to be. Too coordinated and organized to be random. Unless BLM and Antifa were involved.

Hello. I'm sure that the media generate stories the way they want to convince their audiences, as they do. And whether woke or not, black or white, there are simpletons who make useful idiots.

@Naomi bottom line is, it is not the conservatives doing the crime. It is the organized Left.

@eschatologyguy I'm not taking sides but we don't know that for sure.

I fear that Asians being attacked has become fashionable amongst certain groups who need to show their prejudice to score points among their peeps.

I have read about it. It makes me so very sad; very ashamed. A big, hulking man beating a little old lady out of racial hatred. Martin Luther King Jr. was a moral giant. This man is a moral midget.

Hello. At least the man was arrested. That's something. I can't believe that some people are so stupid that they blame Asians/Asian Americans for the COVID infection. Such morons exist in England, too. Shame we can never get rid of them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:209231
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.