slug.com slug.com

6 1

Current State of Humanity

At which point in our recent history did ppl start becoming absolute lunatics with toxic thoughts, vile ideas and decadent godless behaviour....we have situations in nursery schools where kids are being thought to sing Baa Baa Pink Sheep....when and how did this state of affairs happen and where are we possibly heading from here given this state of infectious, spreading lunacy??

ChillGill68 1 Feb 27

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Either I have taken too many black pills, or the "Current State of Humanity" can be summed up in one word... Doomed.

I hate sounding like I believe the world is going to fall apart tomorrow (or in 12 years according to AOC). I just see too many parallels with the end of the Roman empire. The barbarians are at the gates. People are entertained with bread and circuses. The concept of the family being the basic organizational component has eroded (too many DINKs not enough breeders). Even the definition of what is a male and what is a female is currently in question ( [outsports.com] ).

Reality and rationality have been flipped on their heads, and this will come back to bite us very soon.

It happened once progressive politics got its foot in the door...

Cain...

Humans as individuals are generally reasonable and good, but human as a collective are capable of truly evil deeds. I can't remember who said this, but there's some truth to it.

I wouldn't say it was recent, I think humanity has always been pretty awful when working collectively. I long the day that this shift changes but since the days of the aztecs cutting each others heads off for fun, to the bombings all over the world today, I don't see out species as something that 'became' toxic. Sorry to be negative lol.

The human condition has always been nasty and uncouth. With modern technology being able to magnify and shine a spotlight on those issues

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20907
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.