slug.com slug.com

5 1

Do you feel that there's room for a non-liberal-city version of Saturday Night Live?

I feel like there are so many skits and ideas that it could really take off. Can someone tell Rubin and Rogan? Please. Some random ideas are here on my parody blog.

[thegarlicnewsnetwork.wordpress.com]

tjsellnow 2 Feb 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

YES!!! That would be literally epic. Just imagine Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin, Steven Crowder, Dennis Miller, PewDiePie, and maybe someone like Chris Ray Gun triggering the libs every week on national TV. Awesomeness!

Always room for that, I suppose.

I was thinking this last week. If I had a big place to put a studio, I would love to start a show. There is so much to laugh about with these crazy leftists. Antifa skits, real fake news, idiot protestors who aren't sure why they are protesting.
I'm moving out of the city soon, I'm going to look for a place to big enough to start a show. I'm not an actor but I can write funny stuff, let's face it comedy about the left writes itself. I also think there are many center and right wing youtube people who could help. Like Crowder, Bill Whittle Styx and many others could write or throw in ideas.

There is an audience, but like Roseann, the liberal protest won't allow it because corporations are worried about profit and will pull away from sponsorship at the first sign of protest and boycott.

I feel like conservatives silently protest their liberal programs too. We just don't turn it on in the first place. But totally see your point.

@tjsellnow the squeaky wheel gets the grease tho.

Vocal minorities often ruin good things

I heard Roseanne is doing more money than ever since being deplatformed by the SJWs. But obviously the mainstream media won't report on it because it doesn't fit the narrative

Crowder is close

How could I forget him? What is the character he goes into where he is the super liberal hippie?

He does all of The Young Turks which is fun he has a social justice warrior that Vapes during the interview not sure what his name is and I myriad about other characters with more late-night than a straight sketch show

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20761
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.