slug.com slug.com

8 5

Can we get the attention of IDW members so they can promote this site?

There's over 2,000 of us now. Do the members of the IDW know about this?

Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, Sam Harris, and Joe Rogan probably have the largest audiences. Let's see if we can get them involved so this thing can really take off!

jnaatjes 7 Feb 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't like the idea of trying to include certain individuals because they happen to have a large audience. Not that they are not welcome here, and there is an obvious pragmatism to this strategy, but is that the direction this site wants to go? Lets be honest: most people in general are not going to be conducive to intellectual debate.

Fair point.

Word of mouth advertising is the most effective. Trouble is, who do I tell? I guess the one other person I know who might be interested is enough. Better one than none. Unless you want me to invite everyone possible

I think Admin on here already had reached out to some in the IDW. Will they eventually make their way to here, time will tell. In the meantime, we should also focus on recruiting others who might be interested in this site, I referred twenty individuals.

Jordan Peterson does his monthly question and answer on his Podcast... Are those submitted through Reddit? I think he prioritizes the ones with the most upward votes, but I'm not sure. If someone (or multiple people) asked him about it and we all went in to vote for those comments, we might get his attention.

Does anyone subscribe to Daily Wire? You could write into Shapiro's mail bag and ask him to check it out...

I've been too cheap to fork over the money for a subscription haha!

I think admin addressed this, they want to remain independent from Ben, Joe, etc for now. Establishing the validity of the network, then strapping on the boosters with the personalities named, I could be wrong

I feel as if Dave Rubin in particular would be on board with something like this.

Yes, hopefully the members here will start spreading the word about this site. If you do, please use the links on this page: [slug.com] as it will let you know how many people you signed up!

Been busy doing just that, Admin dude.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20742
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.