slug.com slug.com

4 6

"Big Tech" is more powerful than the U.S. Government.

[rumble.com]

pbuck0145 8 Apr 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Agreed. People (supposedly) choose their government, but big tech controls the information they're basing that choice on.

More powerful than? It's possible. Social media changed the course of history in 2020. It changed the course of an election that - even a year prior - no one could've imagined this outcome.

But I think it's necessary to acknowledge that "government" really means, "the establishment." The career politicians and appointees that represent the oligarchy instead of the American people. And the establishment is far more powerful than anyone gives them credit for.

While I’m no fan of big tech, they are still forced to provide a product to maintain their power (the users are the product). The government has the power to maintain their position by force and coercion.

I don't think so - Big tech is a natural bed fellow to big gov't. They create a symbiotic relationship and together they will effectively turn the general populace into subservient drones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206601
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.