slug.com slug.com

2 2

Contradiction?

Azathoth 5 Apr 2

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah .... we're trying to lure you Witches out into the open ..... so we can light the way to heaven with your burning bodies ..

Belief in and practice of Christianity (unlike Islam) is voluntary. No one is forcing anyone else (by threat of death) to participate in Christian rituals.
That being said Christianity itself is not unlike other religions in that they use words like "there is but one true God...)
So be a Christian - don't be a Christian. Either way its your decision to make. As long as you physically remain in 0r continue living in a place where Christianity is the dominant belief system you will not be punished
I suggest you do a little experiment using your own head. Move to someplace like Iran, Yemen...you know the thing (lol) and openly declare your non-belief and refusal to practice Islamic faith and ritualism. Scoff at the daily "call to prayer" and make a spectacle of yourself mocking devout Muslims as they go about practicing their rituals. Ignore the Islamic Holy Days and make sure everyone sees you scoffing in contempt of Islam. Be an open and proud "infidel" - see how long you keep your head. Of course you won't do that. It would be foolish. You would lose your head in short time.
So keep doing the easy thing. Remain safe and sound here in the West / USA Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Western Europe, and go on mocking a religion, a Culture, (Christianity) that will all but completely ignore you and your bleating mockery. You have nothing to worry about. Keep telling yourself how courageous you are by mocking something that is really benign. You risk nothing. You have nothing to lose - no fear of being attacked or killed for saying the things you so enjoy saying. Looks to me like you a a man of weak character and a coward.

I won't move to an Islamic country because my family, life and job is in UK. I will post what I want to post. If you don't like it, ignore it. Which is what you claim Christianity will do to me anyway. This is not cowardice or courageous this is me having a bit of fun. Not my fault you're getting your panties in a twist. Go and more someone else with your constant whining. Maybe your imaginary friend will comfort you.

I will also add I have done nothing to be punished for.

@Azathoth oh right - "wife and kids" - what a loser pussy boy - coward

@Azathoth who said anything about you being punished - but you can bet your ass the Muzzies would punish you...no doubt about that - pussy boy LOL

@Azathoth "Not a very Christian attitude Rabbi."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206275
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.