slug.com slug.com

3 1

Thoughts On The People's Party of Canada?

What are your thoughts on being for or against The People's Party of Canada? (Please provide unbiased source material that isn't slander from other political parties.)

Slavistani 3 Feb 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have switched allegiance from the Conservatives to People’s Party of Canada. I look at the platform of the Conservative Party and they’re just recycling Liberal talking points and telling everyone how their plan is better than the Liberals. They haven’t even attempted to downplay the climate change hysteria. They’re in bed with Islamists. They’ve thrown their own party members under the bus when it comes to issues on free speech.
Problem for me, is that I likely won’t have a PPC candidate in my riding.
But in terms of policy and platform, PPC definitely aligns with my values way more than any mainstream political party.

Go mad max!

Watching intently. So far I like the message. Maxime Bernier has many values that I share.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20605
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.